n this key role of Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for working with company stakeholders to define and develop integrated campaigns to support company growth and revenue objectives.
The Campaign Manager will own strategy of marketing channels, advertising budgets, messaging, and technical components of campaigns and supporting programs in an effort to generate leads, nurture prospects & clients, and create healthy pipeline of MQLS. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this essential contributor will work closely with the sales organization and corporate marketing teams.
Must be experienced, talented, results-driven, flexible, and a creative marketing professional, with diverse knowledge and experience across digital marketing, campaign strategy, sales interlock, and an avid lover of analytics.
- Work with business leaders to better understand the Company’s goals and to identify and understand challenges in order to better determine appropriate campaign strategy.
- Responsible for creating quarterly and annual planning of initiatives and building a calendar of efforts to support them.
- Responsible for marketing operations within the email marketing automations system, HubSpot. Must maintain a clean database of prospects and clients for campaign segmentation.
- Build and own campaign plans (messaging, content, execution, budget, reporting); and regularly update key stakeholders on deliverables and schedules.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team members on campaign execution plans, and track against those plans.
- Advocate for execution of integrated programs with optimal mix of inbound and outbound channels such as webinars, SEO, SEM, social, display, content syndication, nurturing and retargeting. Consider both direct-and through-partner execution.
- Responsible for measuring and tracking campaign performance and optimize throughout campaign execution. Analyze performance vs. goals and spend to deliver optimal results.
- Consistently communicate and collaborate with the marketing teams and sales to obtain feedback on programs and determine next best plan based on that feedback.