In this key role of Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for working with company stakeholders to define and develop integrated campaigns to support company growth and revenue objectives.
The Campaign Manager will own strategy of marketing channels, advertising budgets, messaging, and technical components of campaigns and supporting programs in an effort to generate leads, nurture prospects & clients, and create healthy pipeline of MQLS. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this essential contributor will work closely with the sales organization and corporate marketing teams.
- Work with business leaders to better understand the Company’s goals and to identify and understand challenges in order to better determine appropriate campaign strategy.
- Responsible for creating quarterly and annual planning of initiatives and building a calendar of efforts to support them.
- Responsible for marketing operations within the email marketing automations system, HubSpot. Must maintain a clean database of prospects and clients for campaign segmentation.
- Build and own campaign plans (messaging, content, execution, budget, reporting); and regularly update key stakeholders on deliverables and schedules.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team members on campaign execution plans, and track against those plans.
- Advocate for execution of integrated programs with optimal mix of inbound and outbound channels such as webinars, SEO, SEM, social, display, content syndication, nurturing and retargeting. Consider both direct-and through-partner execution.
- Responsible for measuring and tracking campaign performance and optimize throughout campaign execution. Analyze performance vs. goals and spend to deliver optimal results.
- Consistently communicate and collaborate with the marketing teams and sales to obtain feedback on programs and determine next best plan based on that feedback.
Diverse knowledge and experience across digital marketing, campaign strategy and sales interlock. Fluency in Salesforce campaign reporting and Pardot a must.
5+ years of Salesforce campaign reporting, 5+ years for marketing automations experience
2+ years Pardot experience, 3+ years B2B marketing experience
Must be an experienced, talented, results-driven, flexible, and a creative marketing professional.
Increase volume of qualifies leads, reducing CPL and CPA and implementing KPI standardization.
Attention to detail and accuracy, focused attention, process speed, logic and reasoning, and the ability to listen.
Detailed, data driven, highly organized, process driven an avid lover of analytics.
What success looks like:
Aligning with goals of DMI and helping the company to achieve those goals. Reducing CPL and CPA while helping the sales team to meet their recruiting goals.