The Internal Wholesaler’s primary responsibility is to support a team of inside and outside sales professionals. Our ideal candidate will have experience in a similar sales support role in either the financial services or insurance industries. This role will report directly to the Vice President – Sales.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work directly with our financial professionals on behalf of our sales team providing sales service and support, product information, etc.
- Build internal and external relationships while assisting in maintaining “DMI house” book of business
- Make outbound phone calls to clients and prospects
- Execute case intakes from our advisor clients and/or appropriate product recommendations
- Run customized sales proposals for life insurance, annuity or other insurance or financial products utilizing multiple software platforms
- Create sales packages for both digital and hard-copy distribution to our prospects and clients
- Maintain sales literature supplies with current up-to-date materials
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for client applications, account statuses and relevant problems
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure the sales team is on board
- Review pending applications and specific client requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales events both onsite and offsite
- Ability to work under pressure with tight time deadlines
- Occasional travel and other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of work experience as an Internal Wholesaler or in a similar sales support specialist role, preferably at an IMO, insurance company or other financial services firm
- Experience with maintaining, updating and using CRM software, preferably HubSpot
- Be highly organized and able to follow a process
- Detail oriented and results driven
- High customer service values
DMI is a national independently owned insurance marketing organization with more than 30 years of financial stability and success. Since opening our doors in 1989, our mission has been to provide exceptional marketing, sales consulting and operational services. We provide our advisors access to highly rated carriers, competitive products, and service excellence that directly impact their bottom line.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Monthly bonus based on sales results
- DMI Marketing offers its employees a full range of benefits including health/medical, dental, 401K with company match and other supplemental benefits.