UPDATED: March 18, 2020
Operations Update from DMI
Due to the current state of COVID-19 concerns and the need for social distancing, the Operations team at DMI has successfully transitioned to a remote working environment.
Our processes have been moved online and we are going forward with business as usual. As a result, there should be minimal, if any, disruptions or delays within our operations. A few items to note:
- We currently still have access to physical mail, but to prevent any possible disruptions, we prefer you email applications to [email protected]
- You can always upload paperwork via “Secure Upload”, found within the My Tools menu on My Back Office.
- If your submission requires original documents or wet signatures (i.e. checks/1035 forms/transfer paperwork/etc.), please contact your case manager to make arrangements to expedite their delivery to the carrier.
- You can view pending cases 24/7 using My Back Office.
- Utilize E-apps! These may come in handy if you are experiencing canceled client appointments. You can still do business with your clients by utilizing e-apps and obtaining e-signatures without the need to be in the same location. View E-app tutorials.
At DMI we want to help you through these uncertain times. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 800-322-6342.
Vice President, Operations