FAST. EFFICIENT. ACCURATE.
Follow our 3-Step "How-To" Guide for faster processing.
Before you begin, you MUST have the following:
- NPN #
- State insurance license information
- Voided check for the account where you want commissions paid
- E&O certificate
- AML certificate
- NAIC training certificate (if applicable)
- Any other documents (State specific, Product training, LTC, etc.) that could apply to your request
- Click “Get Contracted” below and select “New User” button once brought to the page.
* This will bring you to a DMI specific link to create your new account.
**IMPORTANT** You MUST create a “New User” account even if you have an existing account. This ensures your account is associated with DMI and your requests are routed to us.Get Contracted
- Provide required information to create an account and follow the system prompts to register.
- Once registration is complete, be sure to check the email inbox you used to register for a verification email from [email protected]
Check your spam or junk folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
- Log into SureLC
- Select “My Profile” button.
- Complete the required information on each tab. Once the page is complete, the red exclamation point in the respective tab will change to a green checkmark. If the page is incomplete, the red exclamation point will remain. You need green checkmarks for all tabs for a complete profile.
- NIPR – Enter your personal information and National Insurance Producer Registry #
- DBA (Doing Business As) – Indicate how the carrier should pay commissions. The options are:
- Individual – If the carrier will pay commissions to you personally.
- Business Entity – If the carrier will pay commissions to a business.
- LOA (Licensed Only Agent) – If the carrier will pay commissions to an agency, broker-dealer, etc., who will then pay your commission. You are NOT paid by the carrier.
- Questions – Answer the Yes/No contracting questions. Be sure to scroll down the page and answers all questions. If you answer “YES” to any question, provide supporting explanation/documentation.
- Licenses – If your state license didn’t populate automatically, add the information here.
- EFT – Enter your banking information and upload a voided check.
- History (Optional) – Use this tab to track your employment history.
- Training – Enter your AML information.
- E&O – Enter your E&O information.
- Scan – Create an electronic signature and view your uploaded documents
- Click the “Appointment Requests” button in the upper righthand corner. This button will appear with a “Missing Info” message until you have provided all the necessary information. Once your profile is complete, the appointment button will appear.
Request An Appointment
- Select the carrier with whom you wish to be appointed. Carriers should be previously discussed with and approved by your sales consultant.
- Follow the prompts to submit your appointment requests.