Vice President - Annuity Sales
The mission of the Vice President – Annuity Sales is to recruit A-Level advisors to DMI. This person will work as the leader of a team with a Business Development Representative (BDR) with the ultimate goal of driving annuity sales
Essentials roles and responsibilities:
- Convert warm leads provided by BDR or Marketing Team.
- Work closely with BDR to recruit 50 advisors + $50M FIA per year
- Use webinars and leverage DMI provided assets to close a sale
- Find deep pain and profile prospect to close a sale
- Manage a book of advisors to sell life insurance
The focus of this VP – Annuity Sales position involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others. While the job requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes.
Sales knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals are essential. The job requires a high degree of “selling”, whether of ideas and policies within the organization, or products or services in the marketplace. The job environment is fast-paced and results-oriented.
The VP – Annuity Sales position has the flexibility to be based out of DMI’s Hingham, MA office or be fully remote.
- Variety of activities Multiple projects occurring simultaneously Multi-tasking Sense of urgency for goal achievement Fast-paced environment
- People/relationships focus Team building Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment
- Involve others in decision-making process Cooperative, collaborative decision-making Must assume responsibility for risk
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic Stimulating communicator Persuasive “selling” style Collaborative approach
- Leadership based on ability to motivate others
- Strong commitment to results
- Delegate authority readily
- Base Salary is determined based on experience and ranges from $60,000 – $70,000
- A potential six-figure income your first year!
- Monthly commission share with the sales team for prospects who become agents/advisors
- Offering a full range of benefits including health/medical, dental, 401k with company match and other supplemental benefits
DMI is a national independently-owned marketing organization with more than 25 years of financial stability and success. Since opening our doors in 1989, our mission has been to provide exceptional marketing, sales consulting and business management services. We provide our advisors access to highly-rated carriers, competitive products, and service excellence that directly impact their bottom line.
- DMI offers employees to take advantage of our company season tickets to the Patriots games.
- We offer many fulfilling community service opportunities and exciting team bonding experiences.
- If you are looking to join a team with fun, positive morale, then DMI is the right place for you!
- Ability to grow professionally by attending company provided sales training
- This position is full-time at our Hingham, MA located but has the ability to work full remote depending on your location
- Proven experience and track record of success in similar role
- Able to recruit A-Level advisors
- Able to close life sales
- Experience reaching or exceeding weekly activity goals/quotas Competitive self-starter who enjoys taking risks and is undaunted by failure
Quick to connect, Competitive, Driven to get things done, Enthusiastic, Self-motivator, Driven, Fast-paced, Proactive, Takes initiative, Positive response to pressure, Team Builder, Undaunted by Failure, Positive Attitude